Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Genkiman Photos Leaked!

Hey everybody, so I figured since all the details for the Dark Knight Rises are getting leaked, I might as well do it too...

When I was a kid (about 7 or so) my brother and I would draw comics of our friends. What began as a joke, led to six years of production and over 300 issues of 'Genkiman' comics! Basically, what I have done is take an old, classic 32 page Genkiman comic and redraw and recolor it. Panel for panel, word for word. Well with a few re-imagined designs and compositions. I'm in the coloring process now, but hopefully I'll have the final ready to go by the end of the summer.  I'm looking forward to showing you all! I will post the the entire comic when I finish.

Genkiman always gets the girl.

Painted with Corel Painter and  Photoshop.
This is the line work. 
As always, thanks for checking out my blog! :)

1 comment: